Allegheny Children's Initiative is located on Pittsburgh's South Side. The directions below will
assist you in finding us. Should you require additional assistance, call us at (412) 431-8006.
*If you are looking for our Main Office, click here.
From Monroeville and points east:
- Take the Parkway West/I-376 West toward Pittsburgh.
- Take the PA-885 S exit (EXIT 3A) toward GLENWOOD
- Turn RIGHT onto BATES ST / PA-885.
- Turn LEFT onto PA-885 / 2ND AVE.
- Turn RIGHT onto HOT METAL ST./HOT METAL BRIDGE
- Turn RIGHT onto E CARSON ST and travel approximately 1/2 mile
- Turn LEFT onto S 23RD ST. (Just before Birmingham Bridge)
- Turn LEFT onto Jane St (3rd block) and make immediate RIGHT into parking lot.
- Our office/main door is directly in front of you as you enter the parking lot.
- Follow Forbes Ave toward Pittsburgh.
- Turn LEFT at the BIRMINGHAM BRIDGE toward SOUTH SIDE (Get into middle lane).
- Turn LEFT onto E CARSON ST and make first RIGHT onto S 23RD ST
- Follow the above directions (From Monroeville and points east) beginning at step #8.
From Ohio, West Virginia, Pittsburgh International Airport:
- - If traveling on I-79 from the South, follow I-79 North and take Pittsburgh Exit (onto I-279 E)
- If traveling on RT 22/30 from McDonald / Oakdale areas, follow 22/30 and take the Pittsburgh Exit (onto I-279 E)
- If traveling on RT 60 from the airport area, follow RT 60 toward Pittsburgh and simply remain on that stretch of highway past Robinson Town Center (highway then becomes I-279 E)
- Continue along I-279 E, through the FORT PITT TUNNEL and across the FORT PITT BRIDGE (stay in RIGHT LANE).
- At the end of the bridge, bear RIGHT onto I-376 E (Exit 6A) toward Oakland and Monroeville (Get into LEFT lane).
- Take the GRANT ST exit (EXIT 1C) on the LEFT.
- Turn RIGHT onto 2ND AVE.
- Travel 1.4 miles and turn LEFT onto BRADY ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto FORBES AVE.
- Merge onto BIRMINGHAM BRIDGE toward SOUTH SIDE (Get into middle lane).
- Follow the above directions (From Oakland) beginning at step #3.